Hey gorgeous! Thanks for visiting! Below you'll find all kinds of details and basics about what this is and how it works and how YOU can get in on the fun.
How It All Happens
First, you'll browse through Root Floral's various collections of flower designs. If you find some pieces that suit you, add them to your cart! Once you have all that you need, along with meeting our minimum order of $300, you can check out. During the checkout process you will be asked for a shipping (delivery) location and date. Once complete, keep an eye out for an e-mail from our team to confirm all those final details. Your entire order will then be delivered to the specified location on the specified date. Ta-da!
Once you begin the checkout process, you will add a delivery date and any extra notes you have for us in your shopping cart. You'll then also be prompted to enter a shipping address. Your shipping address needs to be the venue or location you would like the order delivered to for your event. Delivery cost is $100 within 30 miles and $200 within 30-60 miles of Lafayette, La. Email us at email@example.com for information on delivery outside of this radius. A pick-up may be scheduled at our Lafayette studio with no charge.
These floral collections offer a way for anyone to have our designs, no matter your budget and without worrying about full service minimums. For those interested in larger scale, custom work that would including ceremony and reception installations, rental items, and the like, please get in touch with us here: Root Floral Design
Other Important Details and Terms
- All orders must be placed 30 days in advance of event date.
- A minimum order of $300 is required.
- Cancellations must be received no less than 30 days prior to event date.
- No refunds are available within 30 days of the event.
- Refunds issued prior to 30 days will be subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- Additions must be made no later than 14 days before the event.
- All deliveries include one location of drop-off only service. Additional locations will incur additional fees.
- Root Floral Design is not responsible for unpacking or setting up any items.
- Due to handling products of nature, Root Floral Design reserves the right to make last minute changes to flower selections in the event when the selections are either unavailable or do not meet quality expectations. Client understands that there is no absolute guarantee of flowers meeting exact expectations due to nature and the artistic interpretation of the designer.
- Root Floral Design is not responsible for the condition of flowers after delivery is completed. Care instructions will be included with the flowers and should be followed to keep blooms in excellent condition.